Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10/16 Erde at vets

I dropped Erde off at the vet hospital today for her CAT scan.  Theyj ust called me to tell me that she is ready to be picked up.  I do not know what the result was, and may not until tomorrow. They told me that when I get her back, she will have a number of shave points on her head painted various colors for either the surgery or radiation treatment.  And, of course, if surgery is indicated, the maxillectomy will result in the left side of her face becoming caved in somewhat.  Regardless,  she will still have the same beautiful face I have known for more than 12 years and still be the same dog.  She, of course, will not know the difference and act as the same dog.  But more importantly, compared to so many other unfortuante dogs, she will have a home to come back to, and that's all that matters to me, as fare as she is concerned anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment